D&H Removals is a removal company serving Sutton and the surrounding areas. We specialise in residential relocations and commercial moves and also offering storage solutions. We provide quality services at affordable rates carried out by our fully industry trained and experienced staff.
With over 15 years of applied knowledge, we have evolved as a reliable compnay when it comes to domestic and commercial removals in Sutton. Our fleet of vehicles with state of the art equipment ensure your move is carried out efficiently and securely. Call D & H Removals today to get your free no-obligation quote.
Our Services For Storage And Removals in Sutton:
- Domestic Relocations:Should you be looking to relocate your home within the town or from it to another area, D&H Removals can help you with your shift as well as house clearance. From furniture to fine art, robust to fragile – we transport all items.
- Business Relocation: Shifting your office within the same building, area, or to a different area altogether? Rely on our bespoke business relocation service. From filing cabinets to tables, desks, chests, cupboards, bookcases, and IT equipment – we have the expertise to move anything that is corporate-related.
- Warehousing: If you are looking for a temporary space to store your belongings until it’s time for transit, D&H Removals can provide you with warehousing facilities. Keep your goods safe from theft and damage until you can find a place to store them permanently.
- Packaging Service: Experts in packaging, we use industry quality bubble wrap, cartons, cardboard boxes, packaging tapes, crates, and papers to seal your belongings safely prior to transit.
- Van Hire: The packed goods are loaded onto spacious vehicles, which are then driven to the destination by our professionals. The vehicles come with all necessary equipment to ensure the secure transport of the loaded goods. The rate charges are on an hourly basis or per day (nine hours). Fuel charges are exclusive. Insurance on transported goods is available as per the government guidelines.
- ernment guidelines.
What Makes D&H Removals A Wonderful Removal Company in Sutton?
- Free estimates and no obligation quotes.
- Competitive service charges.
- Professional approach.
- Friendly staff with you ever step of the way.
- Operational throughout Sutton and surrounding areas.
- Relocation of homes and offices in all major countries outside the UK.
- Modern and technologically advanced working method for maximum convenience and satisfaction.
- Comprehensive insurance cover.
Tell me about Sutton
The London Plan has identified the town as one of the eleven major metropolitan centres of the city. Sutton has undergone astonishing expansion of the commercial as well as residential front. The population here has accelerated and contributed to the suburban development of London. It is one of the most desired business locations and living areas of the city. Crime rates are low, overall health of the masses is decent, schools are in abundance, and so are opportunities for sports, leisure, and entertainment activities.
Retail business is a vital sector of Sutton’s economy. Furthermore, there are a number of major construction projects coming up in the central part of the town. Are you looking to move to Sutton? You can depend on D&H Removals to get you and your posessions there quickly and at an affordable price.
Get to Know the Rules
- You can bring pets like cats, dogs, and ferret without quarantine provided they meet the Pet Travel Scheme.
- If you want to transport horses, donkeys, ponies, and zebras, you will require a horse passport.
- Rodents and reptiles can be brought from other European Union countries without quarantine.
- Rodents brought from a non-European Union country need a rabies import licence and must spend 4 months in quarantine.
- An immigrant is also bound by the law while transporting non-native animals like mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, or invertebrate.
- In case you are transporting plants, you can do so only if they have been grown in a European Union, are free from pests, and of your own interest.
- Plants from outside the European Union need a phytosanitary certificate in attestation to their health.
- Any food item, including fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and meat can be relocated within the European Union.
- There are restrictions regarding the amount and type, if food is relocated from outside the European Union.
- Most goods can be transported in unlimited amounts within the EU without Customs Duty.
Goods from outside the EU can be transported in limited amounts.
- Relocated vehicles must meet the standards of safety and environmental concerns.
- On no account should an immigrant bring restricted goods like drugs, CS gas, rough diamond, endangered animals and plants, explosives, ammunition, and weapons.
- Temporary storage or warehousing is taxable if the person does not intend to shift the goods to a new location.
- If the law is breached, the government has the right to seize the goods and the vehicle that carried them. Also, a hefty fine can be imposed on the concerned person. He can even be prosecuted.
Find out more on the HMRC website at www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/arriving-in-the-uk.
Also, for uncompromised assistance in your move, contact D&H Removals today.
D & H Removals
38, Hartland Way
Surrey CR0 8RF
Phone & E-mail :-
07710 329 579