D&H Removals is a removal company serving in Sutton. We specialize in residential relocations and company moves, and offer storage solutions for goods as well. We cater to private residence owners as well as business-oriented clients who approach us for moves within the town and beyond it to other towns, counties and countries. Expect quality services at affordable rates carried out by trained and experienced professionals.
With over 15 years of applied knowledge, we have evolved as a reliable venture when it comes to domestic and commercial removals in Sutton. Our man and van service is beyond ordinary, and backed by a fleet of vehicles with all modern equipment and amenities. We have set up a large warehouse to provide temporary storage facilities for goods without a current destination. Call D & H Removals to receive your free no-obligation quotation today.
Our Services For Storage And Removals in Sutton:
- Domestic Relocations: Should you be looking to relocate your home within the town or from it to another area, D&H Removals can help you with your shift as well as house clearance. From furniture to fine art, robust to fragile – we transport all items.
- Business Relocation: Shifting your office within the same building, area, or to a different area altogether? Rely on our bespoke business relocation service. From filing cabinets to tables, desks, chests, cupboards, bookcases, and IT equipment – we have the expertise to move anything that is corporate-related.
- Warehousing: If you are looking for a temporary space to store your belongings until their transit, D&H Removals can provide you with warehousing facilities. Keep your goods safe from theft, damage, wear and tear, and of course, the elements of nature until you can find a place to store them permanently.
- Packaging Service: Did you know that we are experts in packaging goods as well? Yes, at D&H Removals, we make use of industry standard materials like bubble wraps, cartons, cardboard boxes, packaging tapes, crates, and papers to seal your belongings safely prior to transit.
- Van Hire: The packed goods are loaded onto spacious vehicles, which are then driven to the destination by professionals. The vehicles come with all necessary equipments to ensure the secure transport of the loaded goods. The rate charges are on an hourly basis or per day (nine hours). Fuel charges are exclusive. Insurance on transported goods is available as per the government guidelines.
What Makes D&H Removals A Wonderful Removal Company in Sutton?
- Free estimates and no obligation quotes.
- Competitive service charges.
- Professional approach.
- Honest and diligent workforce.
- Operational throughout Sutton and surrounding areas.
- Relocated homes and offices in all major countries outside the UK.
- Modern and technologically advanced way of work for maximum convenience.
- Comprehensive insurance cover.
Do You Know The Town Of Sutton Well?
The London Plan has identified the town as one of the eleven major metropolitan centres of the city. Sutton has undergone astonishing expansion of the commercial as well as residential front. The population here has accelerated and contributed to the suburban development of London. It is one of the most desired business locations and dwelling areas of the city. Crime rates are low, overall health of the masses is decent, schools are in plenty, and so are opportunities for sports, leisure, and entertainment activities.
Retail business is a vital booster of Sutton’s economy. Furthermore, there are a number of major construction projects coming up in the central part of the town. Do you want to reside here? Are you planning a move anytime soon? Do remember to depend on D&H Removals for a stress-free relocation.
Arriving In Sutton? Know The Relocation Rules
The government of the UK has set certain relocation laws for people who want to shift within the nation or from other countries. These rules hold true for all areas in the UK. The most important ones are as follows:
- You can bring pets like cats, dogs, and ferret without quarantine provided they meet the Pet Travel Scheme.
- If you want to transport horses, donkeys, ponies, and zebras, you will require a horse passport.
- Rodents and reptiles can be brought from other European Union countries without quarantine.
- Rodents brought from a non-European Union country need a rabies import licence and must spend 4 months in quarantine.
- An immigrant is also bound by the law while transporting non-native animals like mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, or invertebrate.
- In case you are transporting plants, you can do so only if they have been grown in a European Union, are free from pests, and of your own interest.
- Plants from outside the European Union need a phytosanitary certificate in attestation to their health.
- Any food item, including fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and meat can be relocated within the European Union.
- There are restrictions regarding the amount and type, if food is relocated from outside the European Union.
- Most goods can be transported in unlimited amounts within the EU without Customs Duty.
Goods from outside the EU can be transported in limited amounts.
- Relocated vehicles must meet the standards of safety and environmental concerns.
- On no account should an immigrant bring restricted goods like drugs, CS gas, rough diamond, endangered animals and plants, explosives, ammunition, and weapons.
- Temporary storage or warehousing is taxable if the person does not intend to shift the goods to a new location.
- If the law is breached, the government has the right to seize the goods and the vehicle that carried them. Also, a hefty fine can be imposed on the concerned person. He can even be prosecuted.
Are you aware of all the intranational and international relocation laws in Sutton and other parts of the UK? If no, then do visit the HMRC website at www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/arriving-in-the-uk. Also, for uncompromised assistance in your relocation, do contact D&H Removals today.
D & H Removals
38, Hartland Way
Surrey CR0 8RF
Phone & E-mail :-
07710 329 579