Whether you are planning to move your office or thinking of shifting your house, you have no reason to worry at all. We, at D& H Removals, take pride to offer efficient removal services throughout the areas of Purley. Offering highly competitive price rates and excellent service, we are not only able to provide you with great peace of mind, but have also turned out to be highly definitive removal service provider in the entire city.
Serving the industry for several years, we understand the management involved in relocating your office and home. Here at, D&H Removals we provide Removals in Purley as per your convenience so that there is no interruption in your business schedule.
We Offer the Following Removals in Purley:
- Domestic Removals
- Business & Office Removals
- Commercial Removals
- Modern & Clean Vehicle
- Professional Man & Van Service
- Modern Packing and Storage solution
- Covering Insurance and Free Quote
- Courier Service
Why Choose D&H Removals Company?
- Excellent customer service: We provide a highly professional service and our experienced stuffs take the entire effort to dole out the whole job in some exceptional manner.
- Affordable packages: Now, if you are worried about the financial factors involved in the same, it’s high time for you to know that we provide such an affordable service that perfectly suits your pocket.
- Stress free service: once you hire our service, we will actually get to know how much considerate we are and how much effort we take to make you enjoy a hassle-free service to the fullest.
Purley is a district of South London within the London Borough of Croydon. It is located south of Croydon, and is situated 11.7 miles (18.8 km) south of Charing Cross. It has a population of about 14,000 (2011).
Under the Local Government Act 1894, Purley became part of the Croydon Rural District of Surrey. In 1915 Purley and the neighbouring town of Coulsdon formed the Coulsdon and Purley Urban District which in 1965, under the London Government Act 1963, was abolished and its area transferred to Greater London and used to form part of the London Borough of Croydon.
The urban district council was based in a colonial-style building opened in 1930. The building, on the A23 Brighton Road near Reedham Station, became the property of the London Borough of Croydon and was sold to developers. It was left derelict for many years but was converted into flats in 2012..
For more details about home and office or other commercial Removals in Purley, give us a quick call at 07710 329579 and we will be pleased to serve you in the best and proficient way.
D & H Removals
38, Hartland Way
Surrey CR0 8RF
Phone & E-mail :-
07710 329 579